They are a new jewelry company based out of New York that uses social media and merchandisers to sell their jewelry. I signed up to be a merchandiser last week! I've tried selling Avon and mark. but the pressure to sell sell sell was just too much for me. I like Chloe + Isabel because they are a much smaller company started 3 years ago so that seem to care more about quality than quantity.
What makes their Chloe + Isabel so unique?
- Jewelry is hypoallergenic, nickel-free and lead-free
- All items come with a lifetime replacement guarantee
- Quality pieces only sold only and through merchandisers making them more affordable
Who is Chloe and Isabel?
Chloe and Isabel are names that represent the two distinctive personalities seen in customers.
Still not convinced?
Well..invite me over for a pop-up! What's a pop-up? Think of it as a party. You invite the guest and I bring the fun. The benefit? I'll give you three
1. Earn credit for free jewelry
2. Host a fun party with friends
3. Monthly incentives each month
4. Potential for guest to win $25 off an order of $75
Did I mention as a host you can ear free jewelry? You got nothing to lose! You provide the venue and guest and I'll provide the jewelry, styling, fun and maybe even some sangria?
Ready to shop my boutique and skip the party altogether? Just click here!